openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SVN to BZ robot not working
Date Mon, 15 Feb 2016 22:40:59 GMT
Kay Schenk wrote:
> This service is supposedly running on [...] ooo-wiki2-vm.apache.org

Good find. This is undocumented apparently. I confirm the service has
been not operational (meaning that I didn't see the bot working and I
resorted to manually annotating issues much like Kay did) since around
the 4.1.2 release.

> and has a startup script in /etc/init.d
> "We" have infra access to this box(?)

I do have access to that machine, and I have had full access since
December 2015, when I did some MWiki updates. I confirm there is a
/etc/init.d/svn2bz init script, and from there I do have access to the
script (Python).

It is a huge leap forward to know that the script is on a machine we
control. I've added it to the internal documentation for that machine.

> Infra claims it's "connected" but...

I confirm that, according to the logs I see, the bot is seeing commits
(for example, it saw my commit that updated the internal documentation;
it sees commits to ASF projects and to the Infra internal repository).
Please use the following format for your next OpenOffice commit
"#i123456# Description of the fix"
and we will see what appears in the logs. Maybe the script was simply
inactive, maybe it needs to be fixed.

Regards,
   Andrea.