openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Buildbots update
Date Sat, 13 Feb 2016 19:45:16 GMT
Damjan Jovanovic wrote:
> The buildbots are all failing to download 15 dependencies every night
> now. I think something is wrong with access to SourceForge :-(.

Well, from what I see for example here
https://ci.apache.org/builders/openoffice-linux64-nightly/builds/240/steps/retry%20bootstrap/logs/stdio
it seems that buildbots are having issues with network in general (or
maybe it was a temporary network issue).

The failure in jpegsrc.v8d.tar.gz is expected, but URL1 is failing not
only for cases where it is, by chance, on SourceForge, but also for
vigra1.6.0.tar.gz and for the files from Mozilla. So it really seems
that the buildbot was not able to download from anywhere. Maybe a forced
re-run will fix it.

And thank you Damjan for your buildbot work! Improved error handling and
built-in download retry in ./bootstrap will surely help in diagnosing
build issues in general.

Regards,
   Andrea.