openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Access to OOO_EXTRAS?
Date Sat, 13 Feb 2016 10:03:52 GMT
Damjan Jovanovic wrote:
> I am looking to upgrade some of our dependencies (eg. zlib 1.2.7 to
> 1.2.8), and need to upload them to our OOO_EXTRAS repository on
> SourceForge. Who has or can give me access?

Kay and me are members since we took care of moving the Google Code
repository when Google closed it. If you give us your SourceForge
username, I can add you. As I have already written, if other people
involved with the project wish to have access we can surely grant access
to them too: all we need is their SourceForge username.

Regards,
   Andrea.