openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Clang static analyzer sweep
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2016 00:23:55 GMT
Dave wrote:
> [...]

This is not completely correct. It was sent to the infrastructure list
(I don't think there is an archive I can link to) 25 Nov 2015. Anyway,
what happens is that people.apache.org is replaced by home.apache.org;
web traffic directed at people.apache.org will be re-routed to
home.apache.org, but the web materials themselves won't be automatically
moved and it is up to each individual to actually move them from
people.apache.org to home.apache.org.

The old server people.apache.org will not be decommissioned anytime
soon, so it will be possible for individual committers to move their web
materials at a later stage too.

Regards,
   Andrea.