openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: A Complaint
Date Sun, 07 Feb 2016 15:27:43 GMT
This does not seem like a very constructive response - I suggest reading
Regina Henschel's message instead.

Unlike much of Apache's software, OpenOffice is intended to be used by
normal end users. I wish every computer user used backups and revision
control, avoiding a lot of misery. It is reasonable to expect a user of
e.g. Hadoop to know about, and use, those things. It is not realistic to
expect that of every OpenOffice user.