openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Thoughts on a new build system for AOO
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2016 22:29:54 GMT
I thought most windows developers were more IDE orientated than command
line, so we should be considering selecting an IDE for Windows builds,
and as many others as possible, and putting together the project files
for it.

Parallelism is far, far lower priority than reliable unattended
building. It is better to have to let it cook for a few hours without
needing attention than to have to keep restarting things.