openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Building on Windows
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2016 01:54:03 GMT

set, and that's harder.  If there are some common @option files around, that's not so bad.

> You may have to find where/how the command-line options are specified in any makefiles,
and where those come from for generated files.

It seems the fix is to change the sample configure parameters in the
step-by-step instructions. Currently, it shows --enable-pch, which seems
to be a bad idea, and took up several days of my time.

(I was going to say "wasted several days of my time", but any time I
find a root cause of build difficulty and can reduce is to a wiki
change, I have achieved something useful.)

Patricia