openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Building on Windows
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2016 11:28:40 GMT
Yes, thanks. At least, it gets past oox.

So one trick for a missing file is to explicitly build and deliver in
the directory the file should have come from.

Later, I may do a new build from a clean check-out, and try to
investigate anomalies. Right now, my objective is to just get it built.

On 2/3/2016 3:19 AM, Damjan Jovanovic wrote:
> That is strange. Does it work if you first do "build" and "deliver" in
> main/xmlscript?
>
> On Wed, Feb 3, 2016 at 1:07 PM, Patricia Shanahan <pats@acm.org> wrote:
>
>> I am now getting to:
>>
>> Compiling: oox/source/ole/vbacontrol.cxx
>> C:/OpenOfficeDev/Trunk/main/oox/source/ole/vbacontrol.cxx(34) : fatal
>> error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'xmlscript/xmldlg_imexp.hxx': No
>> such file or directory
>> dmake:  Error code 2, while making '../../wntmsci12.pro/slo/vbacontrol.obj
>> '
>>
>> 1 module(s):
>>          oox
>> need(s) to be rebuilt
>>
>> Reason(s):
>>
>> ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making
>> /cygdrive/c/OpenOfficeDev/Trunk/main/oox/source/ole
>>

>> On 2/2/2016 9:33 PM, Patricia Shanahan wrote:
>>
>>> python had apparently not been built. I don't know why. I was able to
>>> get the build going again with "build --all:python".
>>>
>>> It is now making progress, but from time-to-time I get this sort of
>>> failure:
>>>
>>> ======================================================================
>>> c:/OpenOfficeDev/Trunk/main/svl/source/numbers/zformat.cxx(25) : fatal
>>> error C1859:
>>> 'c:/OpenOfficeDev/Trunk/main/solver/420/
>>> wntmsci12.pro/workdir/PrecompiledHeader/nodebug/precompiled_svl.hxx.pch'
>>> unexpected precompiled header error, simply rerunning the compiler might
>>> fix this problem
>>> C:/OpenOfficeDev/Trunk/main/solenv/gbuild/LinkTarget.mk:126: recipe for
>>> target
>>> '/cygdrive/c/OpenOfficeDev/Trunk/main/solver/420/
>>> wntmsci12.pro/workdir/CxxObject/svl/source/numbers/zformat.o'
>>> failed
>>> make: ***
>>> [/cygdrive/c/OpenOfficeDev/Trunk/main/solver/420/
>>> wntmsci12.pro/workdir/CxxObject/svl/source/numbers/zformat.o]
>>> Error 2
>>> dmake:  Error code 2, while making 'all'
>>>
>>> 1 module(s):
>>>           svl
>>> need(s) to be rebuilt
>>>
>>> Reason(s):
>>>
>>> ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making
>>> /cygdrive/c/OpenOfficeDev/Trunk/main/svl/prj
>>>
>>> When you have fixed the errors in that module you can resume the build
>>> by running:
>>>
>>>           build --all:svl
>>>
>>> The build system knows the failure is potentially retriable. It tells me
>>> exactly what to type to do the retry. WHY can't it just retry itself,
>>> without needing my fingers on the keyboard?

one.

TortoiseSVN, my

:
fatal error LNK1120: 1