openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Building on Windows
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2016 11:07:23 GMT
I am now getting to:

Compiling: oox/source/ole/vbacontrol.cxx
C:/OpenOfficeDev/Trunk/main/oox/source/ole/vbacontrol.cxx(34) : fatal
error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'xmlscript/xmldlg_imexp.hxx': No
such file or directory
dmake:  Error code 2, while making '../../wntmsci12.pro/slo/vbacontrol.obj'

1 module(s):
         oox
need(s) to be rebuilt

Reason(s):

ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making
/cygdrive/c/OpenOfficeDev/Trunk/main/oox/source/ole

> [...]
> error C1859:
> 'c:/OpenOfficeDev/Trunk/main/solver/420/wntmsci12.pro/workdir/PrecompiledHeader/nodebug/precompiled_svl.hxx.pch'
> unexpected precompiled header error, simply rerunning the compiler might
> fix this problem
> C:/OpenOfficeDev/Trunk/main/solenv/gbuild/LinkTarget.mk:126: recipe for
> target
> '/cygdrive/c/OpenOfficeDev/Trunk/main/solver/420/wntmsci12.pro/workdir/CxxObject/svl/source/numbers/zformat.o'
> failed
> make: ***
> [/cygdrive/c/OpenOfficeDev/Trunk/main/solver/420/wntmsci12.pro/workdir/CxxObject/svl/source/numbers/zformat.o]
> Error 2
> dmake:  Error code 2, while making 'all'
>
> 1 module(s):
>          svl
> need(s) to be rebuilt
>
> Reason(s):
>
> ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making
> /cygdrive/c/OpenOfficeDev/Trunk/main/svl/prj
>
> When you have fixed the errors in that module you can resume the build
> by running:
>
>          build --all:svl
>
> The build system knows the failure is potentially retriable. It tells me
> exactly what to type to do the retry. WHY can't it just retry itself,
> without needing my fingers on the keyboard?
>

> On 2/2/2016 8:10 AM, Patricia Shanahan wrote:
>> OpenGrok looks and sounds like something I should learn about.
>>
>> I think my next step is to look into the state of python. Matters may
>> have been complicated because I did a "dmake clean" after changing my
>> configure parameters to use a 32 bit JDK, before continuing the steps
>> from configure on.
>>
>> There may be a pause - I have some non-programming stuff to do today and
>> tomorrow morning.
>>
>> Thanks for all the help. Posting immediately on hitting a problem is
>> definitely getting faster progress than when I tried to puzzle things
>> out for myself first.
>>
>> On 2/2/2016 6:39 AM, Damjan Jovanovic wrote:
>>> OpenGrok[1] tells me the pyversion.mk file is in main/python; through
>>> building it would get delivered to main/solver/... and found by pyuno.
>>> Did
>>> python not build before pyuno did? pyuno/prj/build.lst lists a
>>> dependency
>>> on python when PYTHON is defined[2]:
>>>
>>> bgpu    pyuno   :   stoc cpputools cppuhelper bridges tools
>>> PYTHON:python
>>> LIBXSLT:libxslt NULL
>>>
>>> but earlier you posted your config.log which had this in it:
>>>
>>> PYTHON=''
>>>
>>> and I am not sure whether that's enough. If the problem is that the
>>> python
>>> module isn't getting built first, you can force it to build first
>>> through
>>> one of these hacks:
>>> * delete the "PYTHON:" prefix to "python" from the build.lst line
>>> * manually building python before resuming the build:
>>> deliver

:
LNK1120: 1