openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Chrispy...@aol.com
Subject Really?!
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2016 13:53:57 GMT
YOUR WEBSITE SUCKS...NO HELP AT ALL....I HAVE SPENT HOURS UPON HOURS TRYING
 TO GET HELP....I CAN NOT AFFORD TO PAY FOR THE HELP, I AM PRESENTLY
UNEMPLOYED.  I AM SOOOO DISAPPOINTED IN THE LACK OF HELP PROVIDED.  I  AM READY
TO GO CHARGE THE COST OF MICROSOFT OFFICE.  AT LEAST THEY PROVIDE  HELP!!!!!!
 I WILL NEVER EVER RECOMMEND APACHE TO ANYONE I KNOW.  EVEN  THE FORUMS
STATE HOW HARD IT IS TO GET HELP...AGAIN  YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE  SUCKS!!!!!