openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Gerry Dutchie <wingb...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Book on OpenOffice
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2016 11:38:06 GMT
Hi all,
If possibleI would like to see a reference to one of my books on your Books page:
http://www.openoffice.org/support/books.html
A few yearsago I wrote an extensive, 300 page book on OpenOffice 3.x. Eight chaptersaimed
at familiarising beginners with all apps that make up OpenOffce. Andfifteen chapters around
tasks the more experienced users might want toundertake.

I haveupdated the book to accommodate users of the new 4.1.x version and I intend to continuedoing
so for further major updates. It is written in Netherlands language sosuitable for the Netherlands
and Flemish (Belgian) public. My website:http://ipaa.nl/uitgeverij/computerboeken/4-ik-wil-met-openoffice-aan-het-werk
As a writerwith well over fifteen years of experience in producing books on computer software,it
is my philosophy that the reader should be guided towards practical,everyday use of the software.
All examples and files, used in the book can beobtained through a free download link and can
be used to get one’s daily workdone.
Sincerely,
GerritBruijnes
---Author& Publisher---