openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>
Subject Possible difference between RPM and DEB OO instaals
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2016 17:27:29 GMT
A thread on en-Forum suggests that there may be a difference, perhaps  even a bug, between
the RPM and DEB linux installs.

In /Tools /Options /OpenOffice : General, there is an option to switch between OO file dialogues
and O.S. file dialogues.

In this thread
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=81618
the OP posts a screenshot to show he has not that option running on CentOS 7.1.  acknak, a
Forum Administrator, has the option running on Fedora 23, but indicates that it doesn't work.
  Both of these are RPM installs.

It does work for me running on Xubuntu 15.10 (DEB file install)

Can list members with appropriate machines confirm this difference before we post it to Bugzilla?

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie>