openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>
Subject Re: Really?!
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2016 14:37:06 GMT
On Mon, 1 Feb 2016 08:53:57 -0500
Chrispy707@aol.com wrote:

> YOUR WEBSITE SUCKS...NO HELP AT ALL....I HAVE SPENT HOURS UPON HOURS TRYING
>  TO GET HELP....I CAN NOT AFFORD TO PAY FOR THE HELP, I AM PRESENTLY
> UNEMPLOYED.  I AM SOOOO DISAPPOINTED IN THE LACK OF HELP PROVIDED.  I  AM READY
> TO GO CHARGE THE COST OF MICROSOFT OFFICE.  AT LEAST THEY PROVIDE  HELP!!!!!!
>  I WILL NEVER EVER RECOMMEND APACHE TO ANYONE I KNOW.  EVEN  THE FORUMS
> STATE HOW HARD IT IS TO GET HELP...AGAIN  YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE  SUCKS!!!!!

The OpenOffice project is available for free.  The Website and Forum , as also this mailing
list, are manned by volunteers on a pro bono basis.  If you told us what your problems are,
we might be able to help.

By the way, the shift key on your keyboard seems to be stuck.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie>