openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From loubro...@cs.com
Subject Developing a form questionnaire
Date Sun, 31 Jan 2016 21:57:13 GMT
I'm a Genealogist and would like to know if there is a way to set up a standard form containing
basic questions that I am interested in to send to members of my family by email.  I would
have this form contain blank spaces for data such as first name, middle name, family name,
date of birth, spouses name, schooling, addresses live at, occupations, etc.  Hopefully, they
would fill in the blanks on such a form and email it back to me.  I haven't had much luck
in getting responses back from my family when I ask them for such information. I think if
I sent them such a form that they could just type in the answers and email back to me that
I would get a much better response.

I would appreciate any help or advice from you in setting up such a questionnaire.  I think
such a form would be very popular with Genealogists like myself.

Thank you.
Louis Brossard
email: loubrores@cs.com