openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Release Java Bootstrap Connector via Maven
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2016 00:45:07 GMT
In case it is useful in this case, be aware that it is the last vote cast by any individual
that matters when you finally count them.

It is not necessary to end the voting if you fall short of the votes you need.  You can leave
the [VOTE] open and see how one can assist in obtaining necessary affirmative binding votes.

 - Dennis