openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: Building on Windows
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2016 16:27:05 GMT

[ ... ]

> I have some hypotheses about my current problems. Is there a master list
> of build targets and dependencies? If so, where?
[orcmid]

I don't know about a master list, but those building release candidates and then releases
must have something that works those cases.

For me, replicating the builds for binaries that the project ships would seem to be crucial.
 Hence, my concerns about the on-Windows build that builds the Windows binary, where the only
specific variation is the language localization.