openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: Thoughts on a new build system for AOO
Date Sat, 06 Feb 2016 20:16:31 GMT

[orcmid]

Damjan,

See <http://mingw.org/wiki/IncludePathHOWTO>.

I ran the "cpp -v -c foo.c" experiment using a MingW64 cpp.exe and cmd.exe.  Based on what
I saw, the compiler still uses "/" as a path separator, although it obviously fixes that when
accessing the file system.  It is using the Windows file system though, and not some odd synthetic
access via simulated POSIX file system.

One caveat: This MingW64 cpp.exe was compiled by and for MSYS2.  I don't think that matters,
since I ran it from cmd.exe.

 - Dennis