openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Howard Morris \(aka Col Boogie\)" <Howard_Cary_Mor...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: First Problem is Spreadsheet
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2016 22:23:20 GMT
Hi,
    I am not sure, but please check the ranges used in that box for the spread sheet.  You
may have used sum(D2:Z2) and the data has extended beyond Z2. While I do not know of a maximum
number of things that can be added, etc., You may also try sum of the first so many things
and use that value as part of another sum.
    Howard Morris

PS. It would be easier for us if you sent a copy of the spreadsheet and tell us which cell
you are getting erroneous results.