openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Louis Suárez-Potts <lui...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: John McCreesh
Date Mon, 18 Jan 2016 19:17:13 GMT
Thanks, Simon, though the news is bleak.

I'll post to the Facebook page, at the least. I knew John for many years and kept in touch
with him after OOo fell apart. This is brutal news, and far more for those who loved him closely.
I don't think I exaggerate in saying that without his efforts, his intelligence, so much of
what we did would have never been.

With affection,
louis