openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Carl Marcum <cmar...@apache.org>
Subject [PROPOSAL][DEVTOOLS] Stage the Groovy UNO Extension to Maven Repository
Date Sat, 30 Jan 2016 14:43:00 GMT
Hi All,

I would like to create Maven bundles of the source, classes, and javadoc
of the Groovy UNO Extension [1] and stage them on the Apache Nexus Maven
Repository using groupId "org.openoffice" so this would be from the project.

If the project consensus is that a VOTE is necessary I will call for one
after staging and prior to publishing, or if not, I will do another
PROPOSAL for release.

There is still a lot of work that will be done on this tool but it is
useful now as described in the wiki page [2].
There will be a lot of updates in the coming months.

If there are no objections to the above proposal by midnight GMT
Wednesday February 3rd,  then I will invoke Lazy Consensus and proceed
to implement the above proposal. Following this I will update the wiki
page to describe the steps to reproduce future updates.

Another option to this is that I publish them as an individual with a
different groupId if this is preferred.

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/devtools/guno-extension
[2] https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Groovy_UNO_Extension

Thanks,