openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Help wanted: failed attempt to upgrade python
Date Sun, 03 Jan 2016 19:24:53 GMT
Fixed (I hope) ... Thanks Damjan!

While here let me add some notes about future Python updates:

Python 2.7.9:
Brings updated SSL support so it makes better use of OpenSSL 1.0,1
(which we don't carry but I think our old OpenSSL should still work
fine).

Python 2.7.11.
Updates the Windows build support so we could start using newer
versions of MSVC compilers.

IMHO, both updates would be better done by someone with a Windows
build box.

Regards,

Pedro.