openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Deepa Krishnan <de...@tie.org>
Subject Re: Starting Introduction to Contributing to Apache OpenOffice Module
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2015 15:59:15 GMT
Hi Paul,

The prize money for the hackathon initially is $5000. You can form a team
of cool developers and work on it. IF you solution wins, there are people
here who want to scale it into a workable solution. IF you have questions,
pls call me 408.442.8967

I am helping out with marketing Smartcities hackathon for TiE SV.  We have
a virtual global smartcities hackathon coming up in Jan 2016. Please
sign-up here to solve some of the urban issues through your amazing
creativity. Thank you for being gracious and passing the message to your
friends as well. Merry Christmas and a very happy new year!!

Youtube animated video: https://youtu.be/thzLDECcMmE
(explains what hackathon is)

Website: http://www.tiesmartcities.org/
(updated to explain more about hackathon)

FAQs: http://www.tiesmartcities.org/#!developer-faqs/cjg9
(in case they want a more detailed explanation)

Thanks,
Deepa

Thanks,
Deepa