openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Planned outage for coeus and titan 13:00 UTC December 25th 2015
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2015 18:08:31 GMT
Please note message about AOO Forums and Wiki.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Daniel Takamori <ponoapache@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 10:03 AM
Subject: Planned outage for coeus and titan 13:00 UTC December 25th 2015
To: infrastructure@apache.org

There is some reconfiguration that needs to be done with the out of band
management for coeus and titan, so they will be taken offline for about 20
minutes.

The affected services are:
blogs.apache.org
comments.apache.org
paste.apache.org
translate.apache.org
Continuum
Apache Open Office Forums and Wiki
Sonar
JIRA

Infrabot will tweet 24 hours before and right before the maintenance has
started.

Cheers,
-Daniel Takamori

MzK

“I appreciate failure. Failure means that an
 attempt was made,  and a lesson can be learned.
 As long as we’re alive after the effort,
 there is a chance for success the next time around.”
                                            -- George Tekai, "Oh
Myyy!"