openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Maven Repo Release of Java UNO Jar Files
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2015 08:36:03 GMT
Carl Marcum wrote:
> I thought these would be the most up to date.  I understand now the
> 4.1.2 was on a branch and trunk may not be the latest.

Trunk is the latest, but in a different way. It was being developed
before and after 4.1.2, separately from 4.1.2 (where we just picked some
fixes from trunk).

> No problem, I can grab copies from the 4.1.2 tag.

Perfect, this will make sure they match.

> Are there prebuilt Javadoc files for the jars somewhere in the sources
> or the release?

You could look into the SDK for 4.1.2:
http://openoffice.apache.org/downloads.html

> Not sure which README file you mean. I wrote ones to explain the missing
> Java sources in the jar files.

Yes, I meant those ones.

> Yes, I could do that and also update the MavenBundles page on the wiki.
> I may be able to also post about using the maven jars to create a Groovy
> and Java UNO Client application that builds with Gradle.

Perfect, looking forward to it!

Regards,
   Andrea.