openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject What is dgbhelp.dll?
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2015 18:47:53 GMT
What is dgbhelp.dll? Do I really need it, and if so what is the best way
to get it?

I have reached the "configure" stage of preparing to build on Windows,
and it is failing with the following message:

checking for dbghelp.dll... configure: error: dbghelp.dll is missing in
external/dbghelp/.
Get it from the Microsoft site and put it into external/dbghelp.
(Note: Microsoft seems to enjoy changing the exact location of this
file. You
may have to search Microsoft's website.) Last time it was seen at:
<http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/release.asp?releaseid=30682>.

The link just redirects to the Microsoft download center.

Thanks,

Patricia