openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: update feed from 4.1.1 to 4.1.2 ready to go...
Date Sat, 07 Nov 2015 09:00:04 GMT
Kay Schenk wrote:
> Ok. Yeah, I remarked about the date in the attachments, so I will
> change to Oct 28.

The issue is not much the date value, but the date format. I've now
fixed the script to produce exactly the same format we have in legacy
versions. At your option, you can re-run the script or manually set the
Oct 28 date, as you wish. Updated script is in SVN at the same place:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/devtools/genUpdateFeed/generate-update-feed.sh?diff_format=h&view=markup

> I will recommit 4.1.1 to 4.1.2 using the script version.
> I don't plan on reattaching the corrections to the issue. I will
> just do these fixes and commit on Sunday.

Perfect, thanks!

Regards,
   Andrea.