openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Open Document Editors Devroom at FOSDEM 16, Brussels, 30 Jan 2016
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2015 23:45:43 GMT
I realize that I had not announced here that the devroom (track) we
proposed for FOSDEM 16 was approved. It happened while we were busy with
the 4.1.2 release, so I forgot to forward the good news. In short, there
will be an Open Document Editors devroom, where presentations about
OpenOffice will be welcome. Deadline for submissions: 7 December. The
announcement will probably be reposted to the OpenOffice blog.
Regards,
   Andrea.