openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Inquiries about a Manual for this Office Suite.
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2015 23:42:51 GMT
On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 5:19 AM, Mike McClay <artymike@btinternet.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
> Please can you tell me if One can purchase a Manual for this Disc?
> Many thanks,
> Mike.

Hi Mike --

We only distribute Apache OpenOffice from direct download here. If you need
some additional resources for using Apache OpenOffice,  please take a look
at the offerings on our wiki in the Documentation area:

https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation

MzK

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”
                                                          --Lao Tzu