openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Mathias Röllig <mroellig.n...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: reload of registered template directories (by extension)
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2015 18:41:39 GMT
> I created an extension with templates in it. The template path is
> registered via Paths.xcu.
> In general it works. But the problem is, that the templates must be
> reloaded before.
> For me this is a bug. AOO should update the template structure itself if
> an extension provides a template path.

Sorry, must correct myself. All is working. The problem was, that the
quickstarter was active, but under Ubuntu (64) 14.04 there is no
quickstarter visible. So AOO wasn't complete closed and the
configuration was not updated.

> As a workaround: how can I update the templates via API?
> In other words: what is the API equivalent for
> File → Templates → Organise…: (Commands) Update
> ?

But if anybody knows the answer of the question above, I'm interested in.

Thanks
Mathias