openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From David Sterr <david.st...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: openoffice.org website - please change my name
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2015 10:39:01 GMT
Hi Marcus,

I'm very sorry, did not see your response and thank you very much and
yes, unfortunately it was not possible to write from this old mail
address since I'm out of this company for 2 years.

Is it possible to add my new company, because I was / I'am the guy using
openoffice on company computers?

Thank you very much in advance and a happy weekend, best regards, David