openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem with web site staging build
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 21:18:46 GMT
On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 2:00 PM, Andrea Pescetti <pescetti@apache.org>
wrote:

> On 27/07/2015 Marcus wrote:
>
>> As the error message is changing with every build, I don't think that
>> the problem is within the webpages.
>>

> It was changing at every build as a result of me fixing filenames; but of
> course, after the first few fixes, it would now be useless to proceed until
> we don't have problematic filenames any longer. This is likely related to
> the new buildbot setup mentioned at
> https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/buildbot_master_currently_off_line
>
> Regards,
>   Andrea.

It seems things were OK after this as our last successful build of the main
web site was on July 15.

I think our problems  are related to the svn issues after that, around July
19th. I will be commenting on the issue shortly.

MzK

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”
                                                          --Lao Tzu