openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: [NOTICE] Windows build machine setted up
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2015 16:16:25 GMT
On Aug 7, 2015 12:04 PM, "Marcus" <marcus.mail@wtnet.de> wrote:

> Maybe Jan was afraid that a new version could come into the public too
early, others can see it as new release - and then the problem is just
starting: we have to deny this, discussions here and there, and nobody
wants to have this mess.

I would think we would welcome the publicity.

> However, all the problems can be easily solved with coordination and
communication (e.g., offering binaries only from Apache infra systems like
people@a.o, agreeing on file nameing to differentiate clearly from release
builds, etc.).