openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Build and unit test errors with cppunit
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2015 22:42:50 GMT
Hi Damjan;

I am rather surprised that cppunit tests may work still. As I was explained,
long ago, in order to work cppunit would have to be in the tree.

The plan is/was to replace cppunit with gtest, which is more powerful
and has a fine license. Google test (gtest) was brought into the tree and
at least a couple of people had volunteered to help but never got to
it. This would be a *really* useful project.

I found an interesting script to do the conversion if someone feels like
figuring it out:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/googletestframework/iMbIqSwxnEA

Cheers,

Pedro.