openoffice-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From marcus <mar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: problem with web site staging build
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2015 18:18:43 GMT
Sorry that it took longer than expected but finally the change is now 
online:

http://www.openoffice.org/bizdev/consultants.html

Marcus



Am 07/30/2015 06:26 PM, schrieb Marcus:
> Am 07/30/2015 04:38 PM, schrieb | Stelios Lambropoulos |:
>> We saw there was a problem with buildbot about the consultants listing
>> for "infolearn”.
>> Is there anything we can do? Should we reapply/resend?
>
> thanks for coming back to this.
>
> Yes, it was already added to the SVN repository where the website is
> managed. But there is a little problem to get this also to the
> production webserver.
>
> There is nothing more you need to do. IMHO we need some more patience to
> get the problem fixed - especially now in the summer and therefore
> vacation time.
>
> @Andrea:
> Do you have a response from the Infra team - or a JIRA issue?
>
> Thanks
>
> Marcus
>
>
>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Kay Schenk [mailto:kay.schenk@gmail.com]
>> Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2015 8:01 PM
>> To: dev@openoffice.apache.org
>> Subject: Re: problem with web site staging build
>>
>> On 07/26/2015 12:48 AM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
>>> On 25/07/2015 Kay Schenk wrote:
>>>> I just committed the new consultants listing for "infolearn" to
>>>> /openoffice/ooo-site/trunk/content/bizdev/consultants.html
>>>> and much to my surprise, The buldbot has erred out.
>>>> See info at:
>>>> https://ci.apache.org/builders/ooo-site-site-staging/builds/6/steps/c
>>>> ompile/logs/stdio
>>>>
>>>
>>> Reading the logs, it seems this has nothing to do with your specific
>>> updated, but rather with two filenames that use non-ASCII characters.
>>>
>>> I've fixed the two reported ones (well this is not necessarily a bug
>>> in the file names; they always worked so far, so this may be an issue
>>> with the new buildbot setup) to check:
>>>
>>> http://svn.apache.org/r1692695
>>>
>>> http://svn.apache.org/r1692696
>>>
>>> Let's see if this gets rid of warnings. The affected files were unused
>>> (even if I took care of renaming where helpful) and had names like
>>> (hoping they get rendered correctly in mail clients): excepții.css
>>> with a special t and ProjectMembersh…equestHelp.html with a literal
>>> "..."
>>> character, of course due to some mistake.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Andrea.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@openoffice.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@openoffice.apache.org


Mime
View raw message