openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: [WEBSITE] Where to link in OpenOffice FAQ?
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2015 16:30:45 GMT
Am 08/09/2015 07:09 PM, schrieb Kay Schenk:
> Having looked around a bit, I could not easily find where the general
> FAQ is linked. It seems to be a link from the "about" page --
> http://www.openoffice.org/about/
>
> which is also no longer linked from the home page.
>
> Should we link "About" from http://www.openoffice.org/why/index.html
> in some way?

in general I think it can be a good place or linking.

However, the FAQs are mostly outdated. Does it make sense to do the
linking without a greater review and rework?

If we decide for a rework I would comment out any linking to the FAQs
and replace at least the inital webpage temporarily with an "under
construction" message.

Marcus