openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RELEASE] Contents of OpenOffice 4.1.2
Date Sat, 08 Aug 2015 18:32:30 GMT
On 19/07/2015 Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> On 12/07/2015 Andrea Pescetti wrote:
>> * Existing dictionaries: no problem, we will integrate them as usual. A
>> deadline will be agreed upon and sent to the l10n list.
>> * New dictionaries: no problem, we will integrate them as usual. A
>> deadline will be agreed upon and sent to the l10n list.
> We keep dictionaries pending, waiting for the Extensions site to be
> fully available again

The Extensions site has come back to normal operation for a few weeks,
so I now propose, subject to lazy consensus, 16 August as a deadline for
suggesting new/updated dictionaries. Later additions can be considered
depending on other activities, but updates requested by 16 August are
guaranteed to appear in 4.1.2.

Regards,
   Andrea.