openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [NOTICE] Windows build machine setted up
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2015 08:20:29 GMT
jan i wrote:
> Is this coordinated with the release manager for 4.1.2 ?

No. It doesn't need to be. Maybe some confusion arose because Michal
wrote "4.1.2 Early Preview" here and somebody may find the name
confusing, but this is clearly "Michal's build of the current state of
4.1.2" and it is OK (and actually great, Michal!) to have it.

It is like the buildbots output (or anything on people.apache.org): a
public, totally unofficial, development version. I didn't download it.

I'm collecting information for answering the important part of this
discussion (digital signing and access to the system), but this requires
digging into the archives more than I had anticipated so it will take a
while.

Regards,
   Andrea.