openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [NOTICE] Windows build machine setted up
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2015 08:00:50 GMT
On 07/08/15 09:50, Michal Hriň wrote:
> Thanks for providing a binary, but I am a bit concerned that a version
> is
> made public, before the PMC have even spoken about being ready to make
> release candidate or started voting on a release candidate.
>
> Is this coordinated with the release manager for 4.1.2 ?
>
> Please do not misunderstand me, I think it is great that work is being
> done, I am just surprised we are ready to go public with 4.1.2 even as
> pre-view.
>
> <hrin>
>
> OK. Binary is deleted.
>
> This was not coordinated, that was only snapshot .. not release
> candidate. All in all Linux 32bit builds from AOO410 branch are on
> buildbots, so everybody can downlaod it, this is not secret.
>
> Sorry, that I was excited and want to show it publically.

no problem you did a good job and I don't see any problem, you did not
publish anything official and just provided a new fresh binary for
preview and testing if your build env is working as expected and can be
used for a Windows release build. Please continue your tests and keep us
informed. I'm would be happy if I don't have to prepare windows builds.

Juergen