openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <orc...@apache.org>
Subject RE: 2015-08-24 Future Board Reports
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2015 00:13:12 GMT
Thank you Andrea,

Your suggestions are valuable to me and I will take them to heart.

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrea Pescetti [mailto:pescetti@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2015 14:44
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: 2015-08-24 Future Board Reports

[ ... ]

Can I propose some additions to the process to make sure this ends up in
MORE transparency instead of LESS transparency as it might seem?

1) Before the standard quarterly reports, ask the main lists for useful
information to include in the report, and ask volunteers to reply on
list (then you will assemble the information as you see fit).

2) Continue updating
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Board+Reports by
copying the final report once it is published.

3) At the same time, publish a short blog post at
https://blogs.apache.org/OOo/ with an introduction that helps the
understanding and a link to the report published in #2.

[ ... ]