openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <orc...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Third-Party ALv2 Dependencies (RE: Limiting Trademark Policy Discussion ...)
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2015 06:21:34 GMT

Thanks for raising these concerns,

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Pedro Giffuni [mailto:pfg@apache.org]
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2015 20:58
To: orcmid@apache.org; Apache OO <dev@openoffice.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Third-Party ALv2 Dependencies (RE: Limiting Trademark Policy Discussion ...)

[ ... ]

Considering your personal remark are you referring to clause 4 (a) and
(d)? IANAL
and that's someone else's job at the ASF, but I didn't find those in the
root tree
of a certain third party, which is where I would expect them to be.

[ ... ]

Back to the topic of ALv2 dependencies. I think you are aware that I
notified
the PMC repeatedly about licensing concerns. I hope the situation is solved
before the next release as it may be an issue. [ ... ]