openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <orc...@apache.org>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] RE: [DISCUSS] Calendar for New chair of AOO
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 00:07:57 GMT
Let me correct my clumsy wording.  Here's another try.

   I think a full week of discussion with all known candidates
   can occur by having the discussion end on August 16, when
   nominations close, or 7 days after the last accepted-/self-
   nomination, whichever is later.

Another way to say this is

   Discussion will end 7 days after the last accepted-/self-
   Nomination, and no earlier than August 16.

Since August 16 is already on the books, that would not change, but we might find some slack
post-August 16.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Dennis E. Hamilton [mailto:dennis.hamilton@acm.org]
Sent: Sunday, August 2, 2015 15:27
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: RE: [DISCUSS] RE: [DISCUSS] Calendar for New chair of AOO

Good point concerning closing nominations with time remaining for discussion of the candidates
prior to any [VOTE].  Perhaps that can just be 7 days from the last accepted-/self-nomination
or August 16, whichever is later.

I think it is prudent to find some slack in the process, in case there is anything unexpected.

 - Dennis