openoffice-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Rob Weir <...@robweir.com>
Subject Re: problem with web site staging build
Date Fri, 31 Jul 2015 12:43:05 GMT
I just checked in a website file and got a build error as well:

Invalid argument: Can't convert string from 'UTF-8' to native
encoding:: /usr/home/cmsslave/slave15/ooo-site-site-staging/build/trunk/content/de/doc/howto_2_0/draw/pics/in_3D_Rotationsko?\204?\136rper.png
at /usr/local/cms/build/lib/ASF/SVNUtil.pm line 36
Invalid argument: Can't convert string from 'UTF-8' to native
encoding:: /usr/local/websites/ooo-site/trunk/content/fr/Documentation/Guides/fr_FR.aff.documente?\204?\129
at /usr/local/cms/build/lib/ASF/SVNUtil.pm line 36

The first one is rather odd.   Why is it looking for character
encoding in a PNG file?

-Rob

On Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 12:26 PM, Marcus <marcus.mail@wtnet.de> wrote:
> Am 07/30/2015 04:38 PM, schrieb | Stelios Lambropoulos |:
>>
>> We saw there was a problem with buildbot about the consultants listing for
>> "infolearn”.
>> Is there anything we can do? Should we reapply/resend?
>
>
> thanks for coming back to this.
>
> Yes, it was already added to the SVN repository where the website is
> managed. But there is a little problem to get this also to the production
> webserver.
>
> There is nothing more you need to do. IMHO we need some more patience to get
> the problem fixed - especially now in the summer and therefore vacation
> time.
>
> @Andrea:
> Do you have a response from the Infra team - or a JIRA issue?
>
> Thanks
>
> Marcus
>
>
>
>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Kay Schenk [mailto:kay.schenk@gmail.com]
>> Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2015 8:01 PM
>> To: dev@openoffice.apache.org
>> Subject: Re: problem with web site staging build
>>
>> On 07/26/2015 12:48 AM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
>>>
>>> On 25/07/2015 Kay Schenk wrote:
>>>>
>>>> I just committed the new consultants listing for "infolearn" to
>>>> /openoffice/ooo-site/trunk/content/bizdev/consultants.html
>>>> and much to my surprise, The buldbot has erred out.
>>>> See info at:
>>>> https://ci.apache.org/builders/ooo-site-site-staging/builds/6/steps/c
>>>> ompile/logs/stdio
>>>>
>>>
>>> Reading the logs, it seems this has nothing to do with your specific
>>> updated, but rather with two filenames that use non-ASCII characters.
>>>
>>> I've fixed the two reported ones (well this is not necessarily a bug
>>> in the file names; they always worked so far, so this may be an issue
>>> with the new buildbot setup) to check:
>>>
>>> http://svn.apache.org/r1692695
>>>
>>> http://svn.apache.org/r1692696
>>>
>>> Let's see if this gets rid of warnings. The affected files were unused
>>> (even if I took care of renaming where helpful) and had names like
>>> (hoping they get rendered correctly in mail clients): excepții.css
>>> with a special t and ProjectMembersh…equestHelp.html with a literal "..."
>>> character, of course due to some mistake.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>    Andrea.
>>
>>
>> Thanks for looking deeper into this, Andrea. The most recent buildbot log
>> indicates we still have issues. So, it does look like a new issue with the
>> buildbot setup at this point.
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@openoffice.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@openoffice.apache.org
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@openoffice.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@openoffice.apache.org


Mime
View raw message