openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SOURCE]: build errors on MacOS
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2015 11:06:22 GMT
On 27/07/15 17:40, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I thought it can be useful to do a build on MacOS to ensure that it sill
> works on this platform ...
>
> The latest fixes for FreeBSD in coinmp break the build ... When I have
> more time I will try to fix it. I would recommend to be careful with
> fixes for not release relevant platforms.
>
> Juergen

I reverted the changes on the coinmp patch file for testing and trunk
built successful. The AOO410 branch had also problems and the file
set_soenv.in from trunk have to be merged on the branch. The build is
ongoing ...

I updated also the 2 Centos VM's used to build Linux. After the update
both have problems with Java. It seems the update replaced Java and
configure has now problems to find a proper one. I will take a closer
look on i when I have time.

And I will start a Windows build later to see how this platform works
currently...

Juergen