openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Regina Henschel <rb.hensc...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Build Problem
Date Sat, 18 Jul 2015 18:03:11 GMT
Hi Jason,

you have put the source into a folder under "tmp". I see the same in the
mail you referred. I'm not sure, but it might be, that this confuses
some path settings.

Some curious errors appear, if the path settings are not applied or if
build is called from a wrong directory.

Please close your cygwin window. Then open it again.
Change into folder "main" of the source.
Call command

     source winenv.set.sh

Change into folder "instsetoo_native"

Call command

     build --all 2>&1 | tee mybuild.log

If build still breaks, you should provide some more information, for
example your configure command with all its parameters.

Some access errors might occur, when an antivirus software is running.
You can try to exclude the AOO source directory from any scan or you
deactive the antivirus software while compiling (and do nothing parallel
in that state!).

Kind regards
Regina

Jason Marshall schrieb:
> Hi everyone
>
> I am attempting to build OpenOffice on Windows 7 32-bit having downloaded version 4.1.1
of the source code.  I have got as far as calling build, but have encountered the following
error which terminates the build:

> =============
> Building module comphelper
> =============
> Entering /tmp/aoo-4.1.1/main/comphelper/prj
> cd .. && make -s -r -j1   && make -s -r deliverlog
> [ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/isal.lib not defined: Assuming headers to be there!
> [ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/icppuhelper.lib not defined: Assuming headers to be
there!
> [ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/icppu.lib not defined: Assuming headers to be there!
> [ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/iucbhelper.lib not defined: Assuming headers to be there!
> [ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/ivos.lib not defined: Assuming headers to be there!
> [ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/msvcprt.lib not defined: Assuming headers to be there!
> [ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/uwinapi.lib not defined: Assuming headers to be there!
> [ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/kernel32.lib not defined: Assuming headers to be there!
> [ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/msvcrt.lib not defined: Assuming headers to be there!
> [ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/oldnames.lib not defined: Assuming headers to be there!
> [ build PKG ] comphelper_inc
> [ build PCH ] precompiled_comphelper
> precompiled_comphelper.cxx
> awk: fatal: can't open source file `C:/cygwinc:/cygwin/tmp/aoo-4.1.1/main/solenv/gbuild/processdeps.awk'
for reading (No such file or directory)
> C:/cygwin/tmp/aoo-4.1.1/main/solenv/gbuild/PrecompiledHeaders.mk:49: recipe for target
'/tmp/aoo-4.1.1/main/solver/411/wntmsci12.pro/workdir/PrecompiledHeader/nodebug/precompiled_comphelper.hxx.pch'
failed
> make: *** [/tmp/aoo-4.1.1/main/solver/411/wntmsci12.pro/workdir/PrecompiledHeader/nodebug/precompiled_comphelper.hxx.pch]
Error 2
> dmake:  Error code 2, while making 'all'
> 1 module(s):
>          comphelper
> need(s) to be rebuilt
> Reason(s):
> ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making /tmp/aoo-4.1.1/main/comphelper/prj
> When you have fixed the errors in that module you can resume the build by running:
>          build --all:comphelper
>
> I have confirmed that 'processdeps.awk' does indeed exist and believe that the problem
is that the script is attempting to find the file using a following directory, which is clearly
invalid:

> C:/cygwinc:/cygwin/tmp/aoo-4.1.1/main/solenv/gbuild
>
> It therefore seems that for some reason the build process is using a patently incorrect
file path.  I have tried to understand the workings of the 'build' script and the overall
process, including looking in the relevant 'build.lst' file, but there is nothing obvious.
 Also, I note that this issue was reported by someone else previously at the following link:

> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openoffice-dev/201301.mbox/%3C50F54500.6050806@googlemail.com%3E
>
> However, it did not appear to get any answer.  I am rather stumped and essentially cannot
move forward, so if anyone can help, that would be appreciated.