openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: First bugs fixed for OpenOffice 4.1.2
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2015 20:10:26 GMT
Marcus wrote:
> Am 07/16/2015 12:05 AM, schrieb jan i:
>> I am not sure how the procedure works, but we need to secure that the
>> rat-scan patches (gavin) are in 4.1.2
> Kay and Regina have committed the remaining stuff to Trunk. So, a merge
> to the 4.1.2 branch/tag should be all that needs to be done.

If I recall correctly what Juergen wrote, the "problematic" files are on
trunk only, not in the AOO410 branch; I assume that 4.1.1 did not have
false positives at RAT scan, so the AOO410 branch should be fine.
Anyway, Jan, Marcus and whoever checked the patch: please do take a
look, since if it affects AOO410 (to be clear: AOO410 is
https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/branches/AOO410/ and it is the
branch where we commit code for 4.1.2) it is indeed a blocker.

>> In my opinion, we also need to run a rat-scan on the final release
>> candidate.
>> how do we remember this?
> When the build bot(s) with ran scans are running currently on Trunk,
> then we should switch them to the 4.1.2 branch/tag.

Yes, definitely. This will also clarify doubts like the above.

Regards,
   Andrea.