openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: First bugs fixed for OpenOffice 4.1.2
Date Wed, 15 Jul 2015 22:18:38 GMT
Am 07/16/2015 12:05 AM, schrieb jan i:
> I am not sure how the procedure works, but we need to secure that the
> rat-scan patches (gavin) are in 4.1.2

Kay and Regina have committed the remaining stuff to Trunk. So, a merge
to the 4.1.2 branch/tag should be all that needs to be done.

> In my opinion, we also need to run a rat-scan on the final release
> candidate.
>

> how do we remember this?

When the build bot(s) with ran scans are running currently on Trunk,
then we should switch them to the 4.1.2 branch/tag.

Sure, in the meantime Trunk could be a bit tainted with new stuff.
However, this can be cleaned up later.

Marcus