openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Markmail lists need to be changed...
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2015 21:24:26 GMT
Kay Schenk wrote:
> The following references for some of the AOO lists no longer work in
> Markmail --
> org.apache.incubator.ooo-commits
> org.apache.incubator.ooo-dev

Where do you see the problem? If I open

http://markmail.org/search/?q=list%3Aorg.apache.incubator.ooo-dev

I see all recent messages to this list, including the one from you I'm
quoting.

> These need to be changed to --
> org.apache.openoffice.commits
> org.apache.openoffice.dev

I would definitely prefer that the former were redirected to the latter,
but at

http://markmail.org/search/?q=list%3Aorg.apache.openoffice.dev

I see messages to our list in German (the "Germanophone list")...
something wrong is going on with Markmail!

But still, coming back to the point: the first link I mentioned still
works as an archive of this (dev) list. So I cannot reproduce the problem.

> I tried to use MarkMail's Feedback mechanism but try as I might I can
> not decifer their capcha. :(
> So maybe someone with better screen resolution or eyes can send this in.

I can definitely try, but I cannot reproduce the problem as I understand it.

Regards,
   Andrea.