openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Starting Introduction to Contributing to Apache OpenOffice Module
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2015 15:12:13 GMT

On 07/09/2015 12:49 PM, Mark Officer wrote:
> Hello,
> My name is Mark Officer and my background is in software product
> management/marketing and as such I would like to get involved in
> OpenOffice in these areas.  I live in New Hampshire, US.
>
> Thank you,
> Mark

Thanks for your interest in Apache OpenOffice, Mark. You seem to have an
interesting mix of experience which we can surely use. Please feel free
to ask questions or make suggestions on any of our mailing lists.
We value your contributions.

MzK

"Way down deep, we're all motivated by
 the  same urges.  Cats have the courage