openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From FR web forum <ooofo...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Templates Website
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2015 15:06:51 GMT
Read this:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openoffice-dev/201507.mbox/%3C55ACB214.9070101%40apache.org%3E

----- Mail original -----
De: "Brittany Barker" <barkerbrittany187@gmail.com>
À: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Envoyé: Mardi 21 Juillet 2015 16:37:19
Objet: Templates Website

Hello,

      I was attempting to download templates to use in Writer, and I
couldn't help but notice that your website seems to be down(
templates.openoffice.org). I wasn't sure if this was the correct place to
go to in order to get support/assistance with this, but I would really like
to get some templates, as I am assisting someone with their resume. Is
there a back up option until the website is fixed? I know that there is
probably information about this already, but I was unable to find anything
current.

      I was also able to verify that the location can be reached by ping
and traceroute, so I know that my DNS/Carrier information is correct.

     Any information you might be able to provide me with would be greatly
appreciated.

-Brittany Barker