openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: installation cd or dvd
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2015 07:46:54 GMT
Am 06/18/2015 02:01 AM, schrieb michael maloney:
> This would be a huge help for those of us using linux.  I used to use
 > open office on my window xp years ago and I refuse to spend anymore
 > man hours attempting to download open office for ubuntu unsuccessfully
 > using deb files or anything.

CDs/DVDs are not available from Apache. But I also don't know what the
problem should be to download it - except that fast/stable Internet
access is not available everywhere on the world.

Furthermore please make sure do use always the original sources for
downloading software. For Apache OpenOffice it is this [1].

A simple solution would be to download the needed installation files by
someone, burn it on the CD and give it to them they need it.

[1] http://www.openoffice.org/download/index.html

HTH

Marcus